Well, the summer is right around the corner (or already here, for some of you), so I thought I’d share a few of the books I want to read this summer!
One of my favorite things about summer is that all of a sudden it seems that there are more hours in the day. I can sit on a blanket outside or in a chair and just soak up the sun, enjoy the outdoors, and read. I usually read 2-3 books at the same time in the summer – something heavy, something light, and something I love to revisit.
Here are some of the top books on my summer reading list:
- Until I Find You by John Irving
- A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
- On a Pale Horse by Piers Anthony
- Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
- When She Woke by Hillary Jordan
- Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
- Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
What’s on your list? What’s your favorite way to read over the summer? If you need reading suggestions, GoodReads has a pretty extensive list here.